Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The News Has Settled.

So, we're moving forward with this. This is happening, and it's likely that you and I will meet sometime in the near future. I'll do all I can to make sure you're well taken care of until then. I have to say, the news of you didn't shock me like similar news in the past has. I'm not sure I was in full belief that it would all go through, but I'm pretty sure now, and I'm looking forward to our life. I think it will be great – certainly the greatest experiences you'll ever know are yet to come – I look forward to being a part of them, and in some cases, creating them. My love for you has already begun, and this comes from a man that doesn't have the greatest command of his own Love. I do know that you will have it, and in spades. So little is known about you now, I don't want to get ahead of myself. I'm going to learn a bit more tomorrow about how and where to begin giving to you. I know once I get started, it will never end, the giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment