Thursday, January 22, 2009

Live at 11

Might be a bit soon to be writing again, don't think I can keep this pace for the next 20 years, but I hope I have you as subject matter for at least that long, so maybe I can. As I said, I learned more about you – much more. You certainly have a lot of developing to do, I saw a picture of you and let's just say you don't have much of a face just yet. I can't imagine how beautiful it will be to me someday. Turns out you came to be around the 11th of November, 2008. That's my birthday. I bet there will be plenty of jokes about that in the years to come, but I'll protect you. I've always needed something to protect. I can't remember much about that day ( I don't remember much in general, I hope we can get that fixed with you ) but that night I went to dinner with your Mom and some frinends, Desi, Paul McCann, and Zack. It was Publican that night, your Mom didn't eat any meat then ( trying to get her to now ) but the food there is great, I hope it's still around when you're ready.

We're to have some tests taken, to be sure you're properly forming. It seems daunting to make such a decision, and the way they package the 'tests' seems a bit commercial, but your Mom and I don't want want you to have some horrible affliction all your life. I'm pretty sure you'll just be amazing, and all this is for not.

No comments:

Post a Comment