Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Word slowly spreads
It's been several days. I've been busy. That doesn't mean I haven't spent plenty of time thinking about you. I saw your picture last week, ultrasound we call it. You seemed pretty agitated at first, but quickly relaxed for the preview. Your mom and I went to Miami Beach over the weekend, told a couple more friends about your arrival. You're turning into big news for everyone. I don't think anyone knows how anxious I am to meet you and take care of you, but I assure you, I know. While we were in the southern part of the country, we pondered where you should grow up. Life certainly seems easier where the weather isn't such a bear on you for so long through the year. ( Right now, in Chicago, the temp is anywhere from 0 - 20˚F most of the time ) Though it seems life would include more advendture and richness if you were raised more north. My family is in Florida now, but it seems they'd all like to be somewhere else. We're all from New England, a place north and east in the country, and your mom and I think that might be a good choice for the beginning of your life – we'll see. I'm off now to make sure we can provide for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment