Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer is near

And it brings you. I haven't written in a long time, not because I haven't thought of you – on the contrary – your mother and I are constantly wondering what you're doing in there. You seem to be gaining some strength by now, as there is quite a bit of activity from time to time. I look forward to the day you can wrestle me to the ground, though it's a ways off, kiddo. My work is up and down these days, I had a dry spell for a while and recently got some new business. My partner and I work on things all the time, but it seems as though very little bears fruit. I hope to get past this trend, we may take on a third partner to give us a boost. All the risk I take now is to build a solid income that requires little of me so I can focus on you as much as possible. ( and your siblings... )

We're thinking of new places to live, what will be ideal for you, etc. At least I know of one fruit that will be born.

No comments:

Post a Comment